I DID IT!!!!!

Share your successes with others
Tweety4_9

Post by Tweety4_9 » Fri May 29, 2009 8:37 am

CONGRATS Goob!!!! :)

I'm soooo happy for you!!!...you didn't give up and look what you accomplished...I gave up for almost 2 months but I'm back now...reading this will help me remember NOT to EVER give up again...thank you for posting this....I'm sooo proud of you!!!!

Your friend, Little~Italy

Post by Guest » Fri May 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Thank you all so so much for your encouraging and wonderful comments.

For anyone who has doubts about not getting better, not being able to achieve your goals, or whatever it may be - I am here if you need to talk or need help getting through a situation.

If I did this, we all can, with time, patience, and dedication battle this illness.

None of us stand alone and we can and will get through this together!!

You are all in my prayers.
Goober <3

Post by Guest » Sun May 31, 2009 12:17 pm

Hi my little peanut,

I am so proud of you, and you know this. I have been one of your biggest boosters, and cheerleader right from the start. Remember, when all seemed it's bleakest, several of us rallied and came to your side and cheered you on, and you made us proud with your dogged persistence and determination.

I wish that I could have spent even more time with you so that you could complete this program on cruise control. You are that great! I just wish that I could be there to peel away each layer, and wipe every tear from your eye. I shared something with some other folks on another post last week or the week before. You know what they say is the first that goes as you get older, right? I forget. :D

Anyway, it is about tears and God's sensitivity toward us. Psalm 56:8 He collects our tears, and keeps a record of them. Wow, how much more sensitive, loving, and caring do we need to know? If I can be of any help to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Again I am so proud of you. You didn't quit, you lived up to mantra that I never told you, and I drove into my own son. Quitters never win and winners never quit! You are a winner and a keeper! I send you a holy kiss and embrace as per 1 Peter 5:14.

May God bless you with His love, mercy, grace and peace, and may He pour out His Spirit and all the riches He has in store for you; according to His will and riches in heaven.

All for His praise, glory and the joy it gives Him.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:43 am

Congratulations Goober25. Your success just reminds me of some of the things Lucinda says in her tapes. People who suffer with anxiety and depression don't even see the great accomplishments they have made.

I also went to school a couple of years ago and graduated with an Associates Degree. I had not been in school since 1974. I also took the entire course online. But I never realized what an accomplishment I made until I started this program.

I still sometimes have negative thoughts because I am not working in the field of my degree and I am paying back thousands of dollars in loans. But I keep reminding myself that going to school has helped build my confidence and strength in my job.

Congrats again and keep up the good work.