Feel the LOVE!

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.
Wondersofthesea

Post by Wondersofthesea » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:50 pm

My mom and I have two cats and they just love to shove their affection for us down our throats! Just now, I was helping mom to figure out how to create a new topic to post here and in walks Boots with a live mouse in his mouth. He drops it at her feet and looked up at her as if to say "I love you! Take this mouse as my token for my love to you" The mouse bolted and we had to chase it and catch it and put it back outside. He just sat there staring at my mom, looking so proud of himself.

My cat Talon really shoves his love for me down my throat. Every time he comes into my room and jumps onto my bed, he has the whole queen sized bed to sleep on but does he? Nope, he climbs onto my chest and when I'm laying down he lays all over me. I push him off and he climbs right back on, I turn over/around and he gets up and moves to a new spot right on me, I pull him off and he digs his very long talon claws into my skin. When he does finally get off, I think "Yay! Sleep time!" then all of a sudden I hear "PURRRR!!!" in my left ear. Then it's the whole thing all over again. Eventually I do fall asleep with him somewhere on my body, but he does leave me cause he's never there when I wake up.

So there you have it. Our cats shoving thier feelings down our throats cause they want us to feel the LOVE! And we wouldn't have it any other way. ;)

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:18 pm

Admit it! You love it!!!! Everyone should get a pet - they really do help make you happy.

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”