hi everyone just need an ear

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
music4life

Post by music4life » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:29 am

I finished the program a little over a month ago. I recently looked into doing the mentoring program as a follow up to the Combatting Stress and Depression Program Program, but found that it was far out of my price range and unfortunately, I am still struggling. I did the Attacking Anxiety program completely drug-free, which I am still very glad that I did, as I feel that it helped me learn how to overcome many obstacles on my own. But I feel that I am at a big sticking point in my life, where I am afraid to go after my dreams and start doing what I want to do. I have been experiencing severe muscle tension, mild headaches, anxiety stomach aches and mild depression. I feel like I don't know how to be myself. I feel as though I have been trying for so long, to be someone that I felt I was supposed to be, by setting my expectations too high and scaring myself out of taking risks. Anxiety is affecting my relationships, my heart, my sense of self and my drive. If anyone could provide some comfort, reassurance or advice, I would greatly appreciate it :)

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:40 am

I can completely relate. I am listening to the tapes again and have bought some other self help books. We have to keep trying:)!

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”