I started the program...again!

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
i am changing

Post by i am changing » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:36 am

My husband saw the program on tv & ordered it a year or so back. I was getting out of control w/ my sleep, started drinking, taking meds that changed my personality etc..I thought I was doing great, got through lesson 4 & got off clonazapam after 2 yrs. But the anxiety & insomnia krept up again. The drinking remained. Now I have decided to REALLY truley stick w/ this program 100%. I still take something to sleep (anxiety)& my goal would be to not rely on anyhting. Just weaned myself off of Zoloft for 6 months after my Mom died suddenly, I'm very excited & inspired to make all the changes necessary to combat these feelings & live a wonderful life. Just after session 1, I already feel so good I can't wait for the end result after 15 weeks! You have to beieve in yourself & what you're doing....nobody can do it for you! I hope everyone doing this program has wonderful results! It's time for a change!!!

seadog

Post by seadog » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:26 pm

I Am Changing... What a great introduction you wrote for your first Post! When I read your Profile, I thought, Hey - this could be My Profile. Congratulations on completing your first Four Sessions!!! I remember when I achieved that milepost. I really did start looking at my Life with New Eyes - and that was very Good!
Change is one of my favorite words, so I obviously appreciate your Screen Name. Has your husband noticed any changes in you, since you started the the program Program? Anyway, I Am Changing, Welcome to our group - I look forward to hearing more from you, Seadog

twilightstar

Post by twilightstar » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:32 pm

[QUOTE]Originally posted by seadog:
I Am Changing... What a great introduction you wrote for your first Post! When I read your Profile, I thought, Hey - this could be My Profile. Congratulations on completing your first Four Sessions!!! I remember when I achieved that milepost. I really did start looking at my Life with New Eyes - and that was very Good!
Change is one of my favorite words, so I obviously appreciate your Screen Name. Has your husband noticed any changes in you, since you started the the program Program? Anyway, I Am Changing, Welcome to our group - I look forward to hearing more from you, Seadog[/QUOTE

ok i have a question i just started a few days a go and so how do you know when you are ready to go to the second session of these dvds

maria galdo

Post by maria galdo » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:40 am

good luck on getting thru the program and glad to hear u are doing great. when i read your post, i was looking to see if anyone had responded to mine, no one has. but in reading yours i saw we have a few things in common. i started the program this april and only got to session 2 when i was interrupted by just things, job, everything. but i do the relaxation tape constantly so i think i need to buckle down and start over and stick to it. i too use wine a couple of times a day to relax. i am very happy for you for being successful.good luck

i am changing

Post by i am changing » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:28 am

Originally posted by seadog:
Change is one of my favorite words, so I obviously appreciate your Screen Name. Has your husband noticed any changes in you, since you started the the program Program? Anyway, I Am Changing, Welcome to our group - I look forward to hearing more from you, Seadog

i am changing

Post by i am changing » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:37 am

Originally posted by seadog:
Thank you for the reply! I'm a little frustrated b/c I had the same name " I am changing" w. a different password that I wrote last week & can't seem to find. The one U responded to was an "update" of my old one!" I've spent over an hour & can't find that whole deal I posted. But it was pretty much saying, I thought I was good, & still rely on something (anxiety) to sleep & how it's been a rough 2 yrs. I am determined to put this all in my past & move on. When my sister was murdered, It seemed to have "set off" this whole thing 12 yrs ago. Of course b/c i'm stubborn & thought I was in control it progressed slowly & now it will end slowly but it will end! I wish u all the best!

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”