i just cant seem to get it together

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
maria galdo

Post by maria galdo » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:06 am

i started program in april but i havent been diligent about it. i love relaxation tape do it all the time. its like a treat.my job is extremely stresfull. i work on straight comission.i have a long history with anxiety and panic and an even longer history with mental health. was first diagnosed many many years ago with schizophrenia then finally properly diagnosed with bi polar in 88. but the anxiety and the depression from it is what really controls me know. i drink wine a few times a day just to relax. i cant control my thoughts about things i shouldnt worry about and even thought i have a great guy i have a hard time with him because his personality is so care free. can anyone help. i know i need to adhere to program better in order for it help me

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:44 am

Maria, Know that you are not alone. Most of everyone has problems. We just need to learn how to handle things better. It is hard for me not to medicate myself with drugs or alcohol but the thing is it only messes up the meds the doctor might prescribe and mess us up more. I am hoping / praying the program will help. I am going to continue forward it is better than giving up and I too am having a hard time staying diligent. But persistance with time and doing the program when I can will give me a new life. That is my goal. I hope things improve for you too with the program. ... Butterfly

TaniaJPS

Post by TaniaJPS » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:00 am

hi miss buutterfly. thank u for replying. i havent been on the computer in several days plus i have trouble getting around the site. very computer illiterate.i got the program in the mail in april and i am only on the second week. mostly because my work consumes my life.yuk. but its a fact of life. i do the relaxation cd everyday at least once or twice a day. that helps alot.i know i have to reduce my wine consumption to maybe 2 glasses at nite instead of like 3 and a half thru out the day.i hope u do really good with the program.maria

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”