head pressure

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
Danielle Waas

Post by Danielle Waas » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:21 pm

Has anyone ever had the feeling that the cerculation was being cut off to their head? This is scaring me. My eyes feeling like they are bulging, my neck feels tight, I have pressure in my temples. HELP! Please tell me its anxiety!

Holly J

Post by Holly J » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:58 pm

Yes it's anxiety. I get the same thing, Danielle. I was worried it was a brain tumor. I get new fun and exciting anxiety symptoms that catch me off guard and Im like oh my gosh it had to be cancer!!! I feel that way a lot lately. I just wrote a post in chronic disease sufferers called "headaches." Youll be okay. I chew on ginger. Ginger is supposed to be good for headaches.
"Come to me, all who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)"

change

Post by change » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:11 pm

Hi Danielle, Yes i've been getting those exact symptoms on and off for 30 years. It is only anxiety. Float through the symptoms. Don't let them scare you. You will be alright. I can promise you this. With the help of this program I have learned to quickly distract myself when I feel this way and after a while they subside.

You will be find. Keep working the program and you'll learn to cope with these feelings and you'll get your confidence back again.

Much luck and God Bless!

Donna

Danielle Waas

Post by Danielle Waas » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:47 pm

thank you guys so much!! It really helps to know I am not alone!

rose_thorn98

Post by rose_thorn98 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:05 pm

I get this too. I had a brain CT scan and it was normal....just another anxiety symptom.
~The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Martin Luther King, Jr~

LMM

Post by LMM » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:53 am

Yes, i have head pressure right now actually. It is in teh side and back of my head, almost feeling like stuffy-headed. I do not have it every day, and it is intermitten, so i am assuming anxiety related.

MaxCat

Post by MaxCat » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:27 am

testing... I just wrote a long post and it seems to have disappeared! LOL

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”