more than half way through the program

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
mamma

Post by mamma » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:48 am

and I feel like I'm having a major melt down. I never felt the "spacy" feeling until today. I feel so lost and yet the program has made me understand that all the crazy feelings and thoughts are related to stress, anxiety and depression. It was nice to know I wasn't crazy or alone, but I can't see my way out of this set back. Don't even know what brought it on, but I feel the most anger I've ever felt in my entire life. I'm gritting my teeth so hard I've worn away some fillings! How do I keep moving forward....
If you are not a proponent of this therapy please do not respond as I don't think I could handle any more negativity.
Peace.

CarolynEd.Dir.

Post by CarolynEd.Dir. » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:54 am

thank you and I appreciate your time and suggestions. I'm open to any tools that will improve my life, so I will definitely try this -with bratty kid in tow!:p

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:14 pm

Someone once told me that depression was anger turned inward. So I agree with Emma that you should delve into the anger and see what it is you are angry about. This may be the breakthrough you need to move forward. I wish you the best. Everything is going to be fine!! Good luck and keep us aprised of how you're doing. There are people here who care. Big hug.

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”