new here

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
Destiny123

Post by Destiny123 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:22 pm

hi,

I am new here and have not got my program yet, any tips would be appreciated..thanks
Destiny

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:17 pm

hi Destiny!!!
i think you'll find this forum very helpful and the people ate fantastic!! It was good chatting with you earlier. You can pm me anytime. We seemed to have a lot in common. It's good to have people who understand. i am going to start session 3 soonish. . good luck with it!!

thinker

Post by thinker » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:14 am

first off, welcome to your new family! We here at the StressCenter.com feel like a family :) I do hope you will find comfort and answers here. Best of luck, the program is awesome!

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:37 am

Welcome! One thing you can start doing before the program comes is to write downwhen you have a negative thought and next to it change it to a positive one. I've done the program twice. My day was not good yesterday. I realized I was drained because of many "what if" thoughts. Also just thinking about something doesn't get the job done. There's gotta be action. Some people "think" they should open their program and never do. Some people "think" they should listen to the CD or workbook and don't actually do it. Good luck!

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”