Going thru the program

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
Inside Man

Post by Inside Man » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:24 pm

Hello Everyone,
I'm on Session 12 and doing well. Soon I will be all the way through the program. I see changes in myself for the better and wife and family do too. I know that I'm going through it again. I would like to know if anybody else has gone through it again. And how many times. I'm sure someone has. I'm just curious who and how many times.

Inside Man

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:45 pm

Hello Inside Man
I justed finished the program back in April. Others and especially myself have seen the changes in me. I am doing so much more than I could have imagined.

I did restart the program recently becasue I began to notice so old thinking and limitations beginning to rear its ugly head. I know in my case I will always need to reviewing the skills, the workbook and listening to the tapes. These skills help me to stay in the moment and enjoy my precious present moment. Hopefully with enough repetition-it will become automatic for me.

Good luck and keep up the go work. Take care and God Bless.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:04 pm

Hello bna,
I know I will do the program again. Sticking with it makes me feel better too and keeps me in the present moment as well. Good luck with going through it again and I hope it's a helpful experience and a good journey.

All my best,
Inside Man :cool:

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”