New, again, to the program, just want to say hi.

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
Music Fan

Post by Music Fan » Tue May 27, 2008 1:50 pm

I got the program last year almost to the day. Only got through the first few sessions and then summertime fun intervened and I just never picked it back up again. But here I am again with another Springtime depression a year later and this time I want to really commit myself to this program.

Anyone else get depressed every Spring?? It's my favorite time of year and I can't figure out why I seem to get down each Spring for a few weeks. Maybe it's the coming out of hybernation mode? Just want to follow through on the program to help my constant feelings of stress and these periodic mild depressions. Thanks for listening. Just wanted to say hi and hope everyone is doing well. :)

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:34 am

It is weird how the brain and body relates to pain. I get depressed durning certain times of the year and have been able to relate this to events that happened in the past during that time. Take a look into your past springs was there ever an event that happened that for some reason brings up that depression now. Another posibility is late SAD seasonal depression just hitting you at this time. One way to eliminate that is tanning beds. Not certain if this helps you any. Just know that you are not alone it is just that many refuse to admit or talk about depression. ... Butterfly

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”