More about me

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
sweetmuse

Post by sweetmuse » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:37 am

I haven't completely filled out my profile yet but here are few more things about me.
Besides being a caregiver I am a student-writer who is starting work on the beginnings of a novel. That as well I had been meaning to do for a long time and haven't done. I am trying to make a point to sit down everyday (or stand) and write even if it is just a paragraph at the worst of times.
I love listening to music and playing games, reading is one of my favorite things to do..Lately I have been riding a bike, I haven't ridden a bike for a long time and I am rediscovering how free it makes a person feel especially biking in the country of with some very tranquil surroundings around you.
My favorite shows are the X-Files, Family Guy, The Waltons, and its funny I have been watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles again (I haven't seen them in years). I enjoy trivia and love to learn new things and to experience new things....I would do it more if I could afford to and if my anxiety didn't get in the way as often as it does.
I had been an impulsive shopper but now am restricting myself because of accumulating debt.
I am also trying to become more positive about the rest of my life.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:41 am

Welcome! Hey from what I read it sounds like you are doing pretty well. Whatever you anxiety problems are you sound like you have the attitude to beat it. Good Luck and keep doing what your're doing.

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”