advice needed

Are you needlessly dragging around a one-ton bag of guilt and worry? Here are some techniques that help reduce guilt and worry in your life to produce dramatic, immediate changes.
bowden

Post by bowden » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:04 am

need advice went to see mental health and they offered me any drug there is for depression but i dont really have depression mine is mostly all anxiety in wich they agreed but said thats all they have to offer besides xanax and such has anyone been in this boat im kinda scared of antidepressants :roll:

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:20 am

klonopin is another anti-anxiety med, if xanax isn't working for ya. feel better.

Jeremy

Post by Jeremy » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:33 am

Hi I think you are right to not take the drugs they had for depression, my experience is they [drugs]only seem to hide the problems that are afflicting people. Plus if you listen to what the doctor said, they don't have anything for anxiety. I just started listening to the relaxation tape and I can tell already its going to help, you can get more from yourself than a bottle of pills. best wishes

Glass

Post by Glass » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:05 pm

SORRY TO HEAR THAT.I ALSO HAD THAT SAME EXPERIENCE YOU DID. I ALSO HAD A PHYCHIATRIS I ALSO TOOK PILLS, BUT THEY CAME WITH THE SIDE EFFECTS. I ACTUALLY TOOK SEVERAL DIFFERENT. THE ONLY THING THAT HAS WORK FOR ME IS THESE COOPING SKILL. I LEARN IN THIS PROGRAM. IT WILL GET EASIER. DON'T WORRY

Return to “Session 9 - Get Off the Guilt & Worry Treadmill”