I am losing my home in two weeks

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
MelMbrsl75

Post by MelMbrsl75 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:09 pm

Please say a prayer if you can find some time.

My home of 9 years is going into foreclosure. My husband has been out of work for almost one year because of a work place injury and is having a third surgury possibly this year if not next.

We have been through some hard times in the past 17 years, but, God is good! I know He has better plans for us! Thanks friends <3
Melissa

Courage is being afraid but going on anyhow. ~Dan Rather

Kumiko

Post by Kumiko » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:34 pm

Lord, Please bless this family and work this situation out for the best. Provide for them abundantly. Let them be allowed to get debt forgiveness. Please heal her husband and make him whole. Deliver him from his affliction. Comfort this husband and wife and give them peace of mind.

DisneyGirl

Post by DisneyGirl » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:36 pm

My goodness I can not imagine how that must feel at all. I hope that something good happens to turn this around for you. We will say a prayer for you. Good luck and God bless.

DebbieW

Post by DebbieW » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:51 pm

Hi Melissa,

I am so sorry to here about your house, it is tragic what is going on. I am a Realtor and I see this heartbreak everyday, it is very sad.
I no God has a plan for you, I wish your husband well.

Take care,
Debbie

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:55 pm

Melissa:
My prayers are with you and your husband!
May His mercy encoompass you both and restore
you and comfort you!
There may be something better down the road.

But for now, I know this is hard. You are very brave.

Wishing you great blessings!
Hold on to some dreams. Keep the faith!!
Mary Jane

Barb G.

Post by Barb G. » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:27 pm

Melissa, You are definitely in my prayers. Sounds like you have faith, keep it at all costs. Remember Jehovah Jireh is your provider. God bless you and may He heal your hubby too. Do you have any children?

Miss T

Post by Miss T » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:41 pm

Hey Melissa, I just experienced this myself in March of this year. I was very hurt, I prayed alot & asked God to give me peace. I know your pain & you will get through with God by your side. My prayers go out to you and your family & I pray God's will in your lives.
Conceive It, Believe It , Achieve It

Panic Attack Lance

Post by Panic Attack Lance » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:54 pm

You have my prayers. You know as hard as it is to believe that sometimes blessings come in different forms whatever your religion is. I wish you the best, this will pass :)

Darla

Post by Darla » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:38 pm

Hello Melissa,
I also pray for you and your husband. Please hold on to faith and trust God. My husband had been out of work for 6 months and down to his last unemployment check when God opened the door for his new job. I posted a prayer request here. My husband got his job and my son came back to work things out. God hears and he knows what we need. Ask Him for what you need and speak His word daily. You are in my prayers.
Darla

EileenV

Post by EileenV » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:22 pm

Hi Melissa,

We lost our home last February. It has been a challenge, but it is true that God does open a window when a door is closed. I gave my troubles to God long before this happened and he brought this loss into our lives in order to fix our financial mess, lifestyle mess, health mess, and the list goes on. At first it seems wrong, but if you keep your faith and trust in God and give your struggle over to him, you will find many reasons why this loss is part of his plan for you and you will be blessed more than you ever thought possible.

My prayers are with you. Eileen :)

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”