Cry Out To Jesus!!!

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:25 pm

Hi Everyone,
I am back!!! Not such a long break, after all!!! Too many people are here are still suffering, and there is "absolutely" no way, that I am going to turn my back on them!!!

Here is a very beautiful song...Enjoy... Cry Out To Jesus!!!

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:58 am

Cloie this song is so Awesome!
Thank you so much for sharing it.
Sometimes there are no words but we can
always "cry out to Jesus"
xo~

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:40 pm

Hi Jill :) :) :),
I love this song too!!! I think it is "awesome" also!!!

I am thankful you "enjoyed" it my dear friend ;)

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:38 am

I am just beginning this program and so far has helped but also created more anxiety which is guess is normal. My biggest concern though was I diddn't want to go through this without God otherwise I feel im wasting my time. Glad to see there are other cristians going through this program!

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:36 am

Hi Andrea, :) :) :)
I just began a new thread called (our very own safe haven)!!! It would be soooo nice to see you join in with each of us in there :) :) :)!!!

I, too am soooo grateful that other Christians are going through the program!!!

Have a beautiful day, my friend and sister in Christ Jesus...Love, Cloie

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:15 am

LOVE that song Cloie ;)

Robin

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:03 pm

Aaawww Momof6, and so do I, my dear friend and sister!!!

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:31 pm

bumping for those who need a little encouragement in this life!!! God truly is the answer my dear friends...

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:03 am

Such a wonderful song to gently remind us that we're never alone in our suffering... Thanks for posting! :)

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:15 am

Good Morning Celeste,
I never dreamed in a million years when I bumped this song last night, that within a few hours, a dear loved one and friend would be called home to meet our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!!!

And that I would be the one, who needed to hear this song this morning!!!

I am sure there was a very large welcoming committee to welcome our dear friend in His Heavenly home, and I am sure that Jesus is holding him very tightly in His arms!!!

Our dear loved one will never suffer again!!! He has finally made it home!!!

I thank Jesus for this day and for placing peace in my heart during this very difficult time!!!

I pray that God comforts his little family beyond human understanding and gives them much "strength" during this difficult time!!!

I am wondering if my brother will be preaching that funeral, or our pastor!!!

I know my sisters will be singing, since they always do when a dear loved one or friend is called home to be with our Savior!!!

BTW: His name was Sam!!! I am sure some others on here, know of him, through our little online church!!!

I pray God blesses each and every single one of you with a beautiful day filled with much sunshine, joy and laughter!!! Much Love in Christ Jesus!!! Cloie

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”