I'm going into the hospital on Friday.....

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
Jennifier

Post by Jennifier » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:44 am

I was wondering if anyone has had more than one c-section. I had one with my daughter but that was 9 years ago and it was an emergency c-section cause my water broke before my scheduled c-section. I'm also going to have a tubal done as well. Each day that passes I am getting more and more anxious and for the most part my anxiety has been gone, but for the last month I have had a few panic attacks. I was taking natural anxiety pills that were wonderful but I can't take it while pregnant and I've tried not to take anything while pregnant. I know that the tubal won't really cause any extra pain according to the doctor and others I've spoken to. Any stories that might help or anything would be appreciated. My c-section isn't scheduled intil 12 in the afternoon and I will have to be at the hospital at 10 for prep....that in itself is causing me anxiety even more since I've been getting up at like 6 in the morning and I also won't be able to eat til later on that night. I also have some extra stress from having to be in court on the 15th of July which isnt even a week after my c-section. (The court thing I've been working on since April its for my daughters name to be changed and of course they pick after the surgery to set the date). Thanks for reading!

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:21 pm

Hi Jennifer,

I haven't had a C-section done but I will be praying for you that all goes well with both the procedures and that you have complete peace - no anxiety. Please let us know how you and the baby are when you are able to come back on. Take care.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:04 pm

SimpleTruths,

Thanks for your prayers!

Jennifier

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:44 am

hi, jennifer - YOU WILL BE JUST FINE ! ! - remember, positive self talk - do not run away from panic ! - whatever is bothering you will pass, you are strong, i'm sure you're doing all the right things for you and your baby, so just continue to breath in and out, relax, self talk, do your best and then let God take care of the rest ! ! :) - none of us know what tomorrow brings, let alone the next hour, so smile, be happy , and focus on the beatiful gifts you have - God bless you ! mj

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:22 am

Hi :) :) :),
I had both of my children by C-section years ago!!! I have a daughter who is 30, and a son, who is 26!!!

My very best friend had major panic attacks, and she is only 26 years old, and she did just fine having both of her babies by C-section!!!

Rejoice in knowing that God is giving you such a beautiful gift, and know that HE will take excellent care of you!!!

Satan is trying to scare you, that is all there is to it!!!

My best friend did just fine, in fact, she did great, and so will you!!!

I pray that you know that God has His hand upon you and that child, and that the two of you will be just fine, in the precious name of Jesus Christ!!! Amen and Amen!!!

Now, go about your days rejoicing in the fact, that very soon, you will be holding that "bundle of joy" in your arms!!!

May God richly bless you is my prayer today and always!!! Much Love in Christ Jesus...Cloie

BTW: I had my tubal ligation during my last C-Section, and I did just fine and so will you, and that was years ago, my friend, and things are much more advanced these days!!!

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:09 am

You are going to be just fine and so is that baby!!! How do I know??? Because you are another one, whom I mentioned in prayer today, while on my knees!!!

You have absolutely nothing to fear, because God has His hand on YOU, and that child!!! Amen and Amen!!!

I feel like you may give birth to a baby boy!!! LOL!!!

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”