To Fond or Whomever

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
Inside Man

Post by Inside Man » Tue May 25, 2010 6:07 pm

Hello Fond or Whomever,

I have taken a long break from posting. Sorry, that's why I never answered you Fond. I haven't looked on this site in a while or checked my PM's. His name was Ricky (a long time friend) to answer your question. Well, it really made me look at my life and how short life is. One day the Holy Spirit was dealing with me while I was watching John Hagee and at the end of his sermon I gave my life to Christ. After that my wife and I were looking for a church. My nephew told me about this church he visited so we went and the very first visit there it felt like home. I talked to the preacher, my wife was already saved so after talking with him he said that I was saved but have I ever been baptized and I said no. He said I need to be and so I was baptized not too long after and we joined the church. The church we go to passes right by my friends house and it makes me think of him. I miss him, he gave his life to the lord before he passed so I know he's in good hands but as for me I have done real good for a year. I started stumbling with my stress, anxiety, and depression again for about 3 or 4 months now. I've been trying to handle it myself but I know better, because I can't solve it myself. What's come out of this is me not praying like I should, not reading the bible like I should, and I haven't been to church in a month. I know better i just gave the devil something to use against me, to get a strong hold on me. Now, I want to break those strong holds on me so I am going to start praying again, read the bible, and go back to church this wednesday night. Pray for me. Well, thats me up to date. Sorry, its not all good. So how are you coping and others' in the same postion as I am? Sorry, this post is so long but it felt good to get everything out to someone besides family.

God Bless
Inside Man

Post by Guest » Tue May 25, 2010 11:45 pm

My dear brother,

You know what the answer is! Jesus! Think about the many times that the nation of Israel got on fire fr the Lord and then slipped into idolatry, and each they returned, the Lord was compassionate and forgave them and blessed them, but they went off again to worship idols and do all sorts of horrible things.

My brother you are falling into the trap and constant cry of most Christians in this country today. I call it the: Papa, i got this! syndrome

Brother, you know it is your prayer life and and the spirit is grieving your spirit. It is as simple as that. You know exactly what you need to do, and that is to tell Satan to get behind you, because your Daddy God, has filled you heart with His love and spirit, and there is no room of the devil in you! You have His compassion and grace if you repent and turn back to Him. The devil can tell your mind and try all sorts of things, but you are assured to have God's blessed assurance of forgiveness and grace. So stop beating yourself up and spend some time visiting your Daddy God in the study of His word, and some quality alone time with Papa and Daddy God!

We have an on line fellowship that runs 24/7/365 and if you need some encouragement and spiritual support, we are there for you. PM and provide your email to me if you are interested and wish to privately fellowship with other born again Christians.

God bless you and may your day be filled with His peace which surpasses all human understanding and His joy which is our strength. In Jesus name, Amen and Amen!

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”