Getting myself antious

Is your day fraught with worry about something that may (or may not) happen? Stop imagining and anticipating the worst and learn the amazing rewards of living in the moment.
good82life

Post by good82life » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:33 pm

Hi
Today i was watching tv and started to feel kind of good, different but in a good way,I am usualy antious a lot of the time. It was kind of scaring me so i think I started to make myself antious like how I always feel I felt more comfertable but not good. I notest I was doing it and started to get mad at my self. I think its the way I think but does this happen to anyone else

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:25 pm

The reason why we feel like this is simple,it's cause we are not use to being relaxed, happy. We are so use to bein tense,stressed,obsessing so this is great it means you are learning to relax and the panic is tryin to kick in making you think something is wrong cause you can over power it and it need you to feed it and when you are happy, relaxed your not feeing it, so when this happens just ignore it. Smile and tell yourself I'm goin to just ignore you and the negative thoughts!

Megun

Post by Megun » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:34 am

We get ourselves axtious by worring about things we can not control. There are two circles in life, one we control and the other we can't. You need to focus on what you can control, your thoughts. Did you know that you believe what you believe? I know that sounds stupid but think about it. Two people are ontop of a mountain and one is excited the other paniced, WHY? Because of what they believe. Who do we change that? By replacing our thoughts. You will ALWAYS believe something until you replace it with a new thought. Focus your thoughts on what you want to change. When I was going to fly from Cincinnati to LA, I siad this every day & night in the mirror. " I enjoy flying, it is relaxing to me. I can just sit back and relax with only good comforting, soothing thoughts. I know that flying is the safest way to travel. I feel great when I fly because I don't have to do anything except relax and enjoy the flight" You are what you read, hear and BELIEVE. If someone was to keep telling your child "Your stupid and will grow up to be nothing" would you let them keep saying it to your child or would you stop them? Why would you stop them? Because you don't want your child to BELIEVE them! Keep telling yourself with belief what you want to believe!
Don't run away, dive in your life!

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:25 pm

Thank You both for the kind encouaging words I will try to make use of them :)

Return to “Session 8 - Put an End to "What-If" Thinking”