Struggling right now with anxiety/depression - anyone online who can chat please?

Suffering from OCD? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
LiJe

Post by LiJe » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:07 pm

hi.

i'm going through a bout of depression right now - which always scares me.

i keep worrying what if this never goes away, what if i'm sick, what if it get's worse, what if i end up in the hospital ... i feel just sick and hopeless and so alone.

anyone else feel this way? will it eventually ease up?

carlyboy

Post by carlyboy » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:18 pm

lol ur not alone u will b fine u will come out of it u just have to beleive in ur self its just a hard time for u rite now but the smoke will clear wut has gone wrong in ur life to bring this on to you if u mind my asking

Holly J

Post by Holly J » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:45 pm

Lije,
Yes I have felt that way SOOO many times! It dies always pass. I promise. Just say to yourself this will pass. Go in the chat room people are very helpful there. Im sorry you feel this way But it will go away.
"Come to me, all who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)"

LiJe

Post by LiJe » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:05 pm

thanks holley. much appreciated.

i think you've responded to a few of my posts before.

i think you had mentioned you suffer from pure o - ocd? i do too.

my ocd is pretty good right - as i'm finally seeking treatment after having this for 15 years, but i don't really understand what brings on bouts of depression.

i get so upset and scared to be honest - when i'm feeling like this.

Megun

Post by Megun » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:00 pm

Hi LiJe,
I felt the same way last year. I've got almost every known symptom of anxiety including awful depression. I understand how you feel, but this shall pass. Don't give up hope. There is a way out, but don't fight your feelings, just give yourself enough time and be patient.
Kind regards!
Gery
Don't run away, dive in your life!

RD terriers

Post by RD terriers » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:50 pm

You are not alone.

I know it's been several days since your last post. I hope you are feeling better.

People like us with anxiety are very creative by nature. I think that is why we are always asking ourselves "what if...?"

Try to use that question to your benefit. What if I do feel better? What if have a great day today, and a great week?

All the best!

LiJe

Post by LiJe » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:38 pm

thnx rd

i do feel better. today was a good day.

i just wish i could have more days like this and be able to control my anxiety/depression more. it's frustrating.

thanks for your concern.

Return to “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)”