A different course to fight..please help

Suffering from OCD? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
peacelovehappiness18

Post by peacelovehappiness18 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:42 am

I have OCD where i have the intrusive sexual thoughts. I also have overwhelming moral doubt. 3 years ago it was extremely dibilatating, where my panic was just as severe as if some one was threatening to kill me. the trama was unbearable. So..I check myself into a hospital because i was losing sooo much weight and wasn't healthy at all. I understood that these thoughts (fearing my sexuality, pedaphila) were irrational but the doctors shipped me to some psych ward for fear I would hurt people. It's been 3 years and I have been gradually coming back to life. I umm...just feel so alone. Like alot of my doctors had no idea what I was talking about and that reallly was discouraging.

TJH126

Post by TJH126 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:25 pm

You are not alone. Many of us are dealing with how to deal. OCD is nothing but lies. Sometimes, the lies are silly and ridiculous. Sometimes, they attack our morals and the true heart of who we are. The only people that get it, so to speak, are either professionals who understand OCD or others like you who have it. But take comfort in the fact that many of us are right there with you whenever you need it.

peacelovehappiness18

Post by peacelovehappiness18 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:05 pm

Thank you.

kar

Post by kar » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:13 am

If you dont mind sharing what meds are you on and the dosage. Are you in some type of therapy? Are you taking any natural supplements? I would like to know this info because that way I can help you more.

Return to “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)”