Need some guidance about scary, sexual thoughts

Suffering from OCD? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
~Noelle~

Need some guidance about scary, sexual thoughts

Post by ~Noelle~ » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:57 am

This post has been removed.
Last edited by ~Noelle~ on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

suziegreenberg

Re: Need some guidance about scary, sexual thoughts

Post by suziegreenberg » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:39 pm

it is totally natural to fantasize about people you are not supposed to during sex. sexuality is a very complicated thing. it is how we are raised to feel about sex and sexual feelings as something dirty, nasty and forbidden. it is human nature to want to do something just because you're not supposed to and with people you're not supposed to. as far as your dad goes, yes it is a pretty disturbing thought. i actually had a friend once that told me the same thing. as disgusting as this thought probably was to you, i doubt it means that you actually want to have sex with your father or that you have some sort of weird unconscious desire for him. parents plan a huge role in who we are as sexual beings. I would just let it go and not try to think too much about it. the more you try to analyze and think of reasons why this may be happening, the more power you give it. don't be afraid of it happening again. if it does, just let it come and go. i think if you starve it of attention and are not afraid of it happening, it will pass.

tawascove

Re: Need some guidance about scary, sexual thoughts

Post by tawascove » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:34 pm

You are probably obsessing about sexual thoughts so that you don't have to think about something that is REALLY bothering you. Many times it is something that is subconscious. :? If you can't think offhand what this something is,I would definitely talk to a pro, they know how to dig this stuff out of you so you can deal with it without it upsetting you so much i.e themes about sex and Dad.

Return to “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)”