Linden Method

Suffering from OCD? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:45 am

Just wondering if anyone had tried the Linden Method. Is there something so amazing to his method that we all don't know about, or it is just a summary of relaxation, distraction and medication techniques that are already out there? He makes it seem like his way is the only way, and that there is something we are all missing if we are using medication or conventional therapy. Any insight on this?

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:16 pm

I have heard of others spending money for nothing concerning the linden method. If you already have the Stress stuff, do it again, and be sure to read the first part of the lesson in the workbook. For me, the workbook was they key. Otherwise I can suggest some books to you as well.
Do your Stress, it sure covers a lot of territory! And please don't think that ANY method will make anxiety go away in a couple months, because it dosent. I talk from experience, it is a process. A process of working your way out of a dark forest (as I have heard it put) Take your time, be patient with yourself and the lessons. I know you want to feel better and so does everyone esle, just please be patient. PM me if u want names of books, dont leaeve message here because I hardly ever look at the Forums anymore. :)

Take care,
Rod

Return to “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)”