Violent movies.

Suffering from OCD? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
brandonmississippi

Post by brandonmississippi » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:28 pm

People wonder why we think the way we do, and every other movie is about someone killing their children and family. I think they should quit worrying about people wearing seatbelts and smoking, and try to put a stop to the bullsh*t on tv. Excuse my language, but I think America's priorities are screwed up. But what do I know? I'm only 21

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:46 am

I agree!!!! I hate after just changing the channel i see something violent and than my Pure 0 thoughts get crazy!!!!

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:50 pm

I know, I totally agree. I was talking to my therapist today and told her that it is hard not to have bad thoughts when there is so much bad in the world and on tv and every where we turn and look....it is so sad!

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:28 pm

I hate ocd!!!! I am so fed up with it already. I want it to just go away. Yes I can't stand violent movies or tv shows... It is a huge trigger to my thoughts, but I have them all the dang time. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. It makes me feel crazy. Sometimes I dont even know who I am anymore. I feel like this evil person with the thoughts. It drains me and frustrates me. I am so shut down and reserved from the thoughts, like paralyzed. I don't want to talk at times. Its all a control thing. I dont want to go anywhere or see anybody because if I do I think what if I go here or see this person and have a scary thought about them.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:54 pm

AmberLee, that's my story that you just told. I relate to you 100%. We're in it together.

Return to “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)”