Frustrated!!

Suffering from OCD? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
hranee

Post by hranee » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:56 pm

I am new to this site and I am struggling with anxiety and OCD........I was wondering if anyone feels like thier brain is stuck in a rut and cant think clearly to get out of this mess. What I mean is I am constantly worrying about everything and having converstations with myself in my head and its exhausting....I am just worried that I will never be back to normal :( any advice would help

debster

Post by debster » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:13 pm

You said that you were new to the site, but are you also doing the sessions/cd's? If you follow through and work each session, I think you will get better. Journaling really helped me alot with the obsessive thoughts. Just take it week by week, don't jumped ahead trying for the quick fix!
Good luck

lael

Post by lael » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:49 am

If it helps at all i suffer from the same thing always having conversations in my head with myself it is exsausting. I just try to stop the process and distract my self i know that does not always work. Journing does work but i can't journal at work ya know.

Megun

Post by Megun » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:01 pm

hranee,
I have exactly the same problem. It's so irritating and exhausting. I even argue with myself. I have better days and bad days,but try to accept bad days as a normal state of my way to recovery.
Don't run away, dive in your life!

Return to “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)”