Reviewing Session 3 Positive Self Talk

You can get EXACTLY what you want out of most any situation if you only think before you react. After building these skills, your anger will work FOR you instead of against you.
Dominick

Post by Dominick » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:57 pm

;) Today I reviewed session 3 as a requirement for session 6. Sometimes we have a tendency to forget what we've learned so I agree that it's very important to review the crucial sessions in this course. It reiterated to me that you mustn't forget the positive self talk and replacing a negative thought with a positive one no matter how many may pop into your head. It reminds me that it's hard work to overcome anxiety and depression. After all anxiety and depression took years of building to get us in the position we're in today. It's all a re-learning process.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:02 pm

I agree with you completely. I have a problem with memory right now and so these lessons can be difficult, but I try to remember the key points from each lesson and that seems to help. We are just changing the way we think and the way we react to different situations. I hope to one day go back to work.

Return to “Session 6 - Stop Being Angry and Control Your Mood Swings”