Anger at boss

You can get EXACTLY what you want out of most any situation if you only think before you react. After building these skills, your anger will work FOR you instead of against you.
NH Cat Lady

Post by NH Cat Lady » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:42 am

This is mostly a vent of frustration.

Dealing with anger when it’s at my boss is a challenge. Without going into boring details, I know that getting angry back would only make the situation worse. My crime? I showed initiative. All I could do was to calmly explain why I took the steps I did then I took a break to make a cup of calming tea. Now I’m listening to Session 6 again.

Dealing with anger in a situation like this and trying to not feel like a victim is a hard balance. I’m sure plenty of other people on this site have felt this way. It’s just really frustrating.

Now would be a really nice time for the universe to gift me with a winning lottery ticket. I don’t want a jackpot ticket, just enough to pay off my house! ;)

Thanks for "listening" folks.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:58 am

I am right there with you. I wish I can get a winning lottery ticket to. It is frustrating when you are dealing with a boss who is impossible.

For some reason some bosses don't like it when you can figure things out on your own. I have a boss that doesn't have time to train me (she is too busy) so I am bored and trying to find work.

Now, I just have to start playing the lottery and maybe I will actually win!!!!

Return to “Session 6 - Stop Being Angry and Control Your Mood Swings”