Anger to bitterness....

You can get EXACTLY what you want out of most any situation if you only think before you react. After building these skills, your anger will work FOR you instead of against you.
Sad1

Post by Sad1 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:21 am

Hi everyone.
I am new to this forum and amd really learning a lot by reading everyone's post.
Thank you!
I am a very angry person and I think I am just mad at God....I was in a relationship for 2 years with a guy from Colombia and it ended...I worked really hard in that relationship to do everything right in the sight of God and him. I had never conducted a relationship like that before...I had always conducted the relationship how I wanted to and not how God wanted it. After it ended....I was angry and mad at God. I started dating someone else who doesn't believe the same way I believe and just started doing what I wanted to, when ever I wanted to because I had tried it the right way how I thought God wanted it before and it didn't work either. I started dating a person I worked with and began to fall in love with him...we have recently broke up and I am very depressed. I am tired of things never working out. I just want a family...a home...children. Why doesn't God care about it? Everytime I break up with someone I go through terrible bouts of depression, weight loss, unable to function at work, suicidal thoughts,anxiety to talk to them, inability to sleep and racing thoughts of what if. I haven't talked to this person in a few days and am trying to be strong and not call them, even though they have tried to call me/text message me. I think it is better to have a clean cut break up with no communication otherwise I wonder would we get back together or not and I wait for the phone to ring. How do I just move on with my life? My heart is hurting. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Anna Burrell

Post by Anna Burrell » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:35 am

I agree with you that it is best to have a clean break up. Then it prevents emotions from a rollercoaster. It took me a long time to realize that everything happens for a reason (to me anyway) and those things can be good or bad. I know you must be thinking that you have had your share of bad relationships and you deserve your prince. Its hard. Kind of like a part of you died. Please let me know if you ever need to talk, I know exactly how you feel

Sad1

Post by Sad1 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:04 am

Thank you so much for your encouragement. How sweet you are. All I feel like doing now is just crying...but maybe I will want to talk one day. I don't want to be sad anymore. I wish the pain would go away. I just want to know what I did wrong to cause me not to find the right person...Will it ever happen? A part of me did die...I wish I wouldn't love anymore. :(

Return to “Session 6 - Stop Being Angry and Control Your Mood Swings”