Feeling Victomised

You can get EXACTLY what you want out of most any situation if you only think before you react. After building these skills, your anger will work FOR you instead of against you.
good82life

Post by good82life » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:42 am

Hi
I was starting to feel like a victom for a reason i would rather not say. I noteced myself starting to think why me things like that.

I dont like to think like that so I found myself starting to feel a little anger not a hole lot a little bit. I started to get scard because i dont want him to feel that hes bothering me or im mad at him. Any suggestions what I should do.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:50 pm

its hard to tell someone what they should do when you do not know what the reason was. i was wondering if he said or did something to hurt you or something that made you feel like you were afraid of him..i was trying to read between the lines the best i could..
you were starting to feel anger a little bit so how can you make yourself feel better about yourself and not let this happen again. take care and good luck..
maybe another idea is find someone that you can sit down and talk to like clergy or a good friend that you can trust..does he know how you feel and can you and he sit down and talk about it and get it out in the open..
don

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:33 pm

Thanks for the Input :)

Return to “Session 6 - Stop Being Angry and Control Your Mood Swings”