Home Alone!!!

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
ShinelovesEm

Post by ShinelovesEm » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:02 pm

Hello people. Im someone who suffers from anxeity and depression. Im n a big situation that is hard to do. STAY HOME ALONE!!!!! Im 20 yrs old and moved away from my family. I live 4 hours away from my parents. Its hard moving to another place your not familiar with. I have a fear of driving and im still working on it.. Depression falls in when im home alone for 9 hours all by myself with a dog. But im not giving up!!!!!!! Im doing the best that i can!!!! So you dont give up if you are reading this. :) Keep your head up!!!

Malikye

Post by Malikye » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:23 pm

I am glad to see that even though you feel alone you are still encouraging others. I feel very alone at times when i am home alone. I moved back home because the depression was unbearable when I was on my own. When no one is home I start to feel lonely again. I hate it too :(

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:39 pm

I can relate to the Staying At Home thing too. What frustrates me is that "I" wanted to stay at home with the birth of our first child. Then tried to re-enter the work place. Stayed for almost a yr. then quiet. I had alot of "guilt" leaving my baby and then the anxiety started, plus depression.
I tried once again when my baby was 3. I hung in there for almost a yr. The anxiety started again. I couldn't handle it so I quiet once again.
so now it has been about 9yrs. since I have worked. I could work if I wanted to but I don't. I know that I should be thankful for having that option but I wonder if I "had" to work if it would be different.
I think in my heart I know it would be different. I would have to face this UGLY thing that has taken away my life(anxiety&depression).
I guess I just needed to vent my frustrations. Having a hard time.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:14 pm

Keep yourself busy doing things Shine :) Read, Walk, Play on here.... distract yourself from you. You're going to be fine, it's an adjustment is all. :)