Lonely

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
Lori1080

Post by Lori1080 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:49 am

Hi Angel,
True!
I try to think that they the worst can't happen..but lately I feel like I can predict things that are going to happen with my Mom in the future and it freaks me out :(

I just want to stop worrying so much but everyday its something else :(

ANGEL2

Post by ANGEL2 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:25 am

:( Hi Lori1080,
Good afternoon 12:15PM HERE.Thanks for replying I was afraid I freaked you out w/my craziness.Well maybe youre kind of psychic or ESP(extra sensorial perception)sensitive,I don't know,or you have premonitions, I don't know everything,I'm just trying to cheer you up,I AM WITH YOU.AMEN. If you feel a hunch follow it ,they tell me that women are good at that,all I can tell YOU is give it your all,whatever it is you are doing , don't hold anything back,no reservations, 100% ,your BEST.If your best isn't good enough ,you will be happy with yourself anyways for trying.AMEN.ANGEL2 :p

Lori1080

Post by Lori1080 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:10 am

Thanks Angel..

I am trying I really am...I just wish my 30 day free trial dvd/tape was in the mail already lol

ashleypashley

Post by ashleypashley » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Hey y'all! I'm on Session 3. I have been slacking pretty bad. I have a bad problem with procrastination. I know I would feel more satisfied with life if I could just get myself to do things. I guess I just get so distracted with my depression. I know this isn't right and that there are so many oppurtunities in life but I don't feel like there are any doors for me to open. I got fired from my job in July so I have been sulking around pretty bad. I've been meaning to go enroll for college classes and havent got around to that. I'm only 22 and I know I am in control of my life and things in it. I feel SO STUCK!!! Please could someone give me some kind of wonderful encouraging words, lol! I've noticed everyone is very good at that. :p

ANGEL2

Post by ANGEL2 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:31 pm

:D
Dear ashleypashley:God bless you.Encouragement to you.Cheer up,I am like you,I procrastinate as a rule whenever things need to be done are not of my liking,LIKE studying the course.Take heart, little by little I am already going to chapter 11 and ready to finish the course/program shortly.Great program.Feel free to send me a private message if you need more encouragement. :roll:

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:28 am

Ashley, what type of classes would you want to take in college?