How I react to stress...

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
Ivan28

Post by Ivan28 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:18 am

Im completely agree... I will go out this weekend and I made it a point to get 1-2 glasses of red wine... I havent done so in a long time... I like the heart benefits and it relaxes me and mellows me out..

I dont get drunk or even buzzed.. Just 1 glass of red wine and i feel good...

I felt better today after training 2 ppl... I still have a long ways to go on working on myself... Thanks for the support... I appreciate it really.

Tommyboy

Post by Tommyboy » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:54 pm

Ivan, I have a question. How do you get clients? Do you advertise? word of mouth? I need tips.. :)

Ivan28

Post by Ivan28 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:20 am

It's rather easy, but for me, anxiety is definitely a crutch.. It limits my life, but I don't dwell on that 1 negative, I move on and push on and blow-up the positive things in my life..

Ways to get clients:

1) Work out during peak times and do creative workouts to get attention in a positive way... I like doing functional exercise and athletic type training... I've had ppl come up to me before..

2) Word of mouth... Current clients will sometimes promote you..

3) Go up to ppl and suggest or correct them if you see something you can help them with...

4) Flyer, business cards, profile, etc.

5) Clients request you systematically at gym.. For me this is how I recruit my clients...

Funny u should ask that, b/c right now I'm having a lot of idle time... I will have to spruce things up and recruit more now.. B/c I've taken a hit in my client base...