Think I made a mistake!

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
joy jenkins

Post by joy jenkins » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:47 am

Hi there, I just posted a long message but I think I have posted it on the Anxiety and Depression Forum when I intended to put it on the Depression Forum. I don't want to repeat it all again so please could you try to find it on the Anxiety Forum! Thanks so much, I love to hear from all of you!
Sincerely,
Joy

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:55 am

Hello Joy!
I have been unable to find the long post.
Perhaps it was "lost".
I've lost several long posts. It just happens.

I do hope you are having a good Saturday.

Wishing you blessings.
Mary Jane

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:02 am

joy,
what was the post that you lost. if i click on your name i can find anything that you posted. try and see if you can find it that way. also if you can not find your birth certificate.go to the clerk of court and get a new one.
i know that you have lost loved ones and we have as well.but i found out that if i look for their relatives and go see them it helps so much. and i found out that some do not want to be bothered as well. we just have to be there for someone in their time of need. i hope that this helps you some.know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. and God Bless.
don
THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE.LET US REJOYCE AND BE GLAD IN IT.

BTTRFLY

Post by BTTRFLY » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:34 am

Hi, thanks so much, the message I wrote I called "What a difference a Day makes", and I did what you said and clicked on my name and was then able to view all my posts. I'm hoping this will show up soon but by clicking on myname you are able to see it! Many thanks. Would love to hear from you again.
Joy
"If nothing ever changed...there would be no Butterflies." Author unknown

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:06 am

Hi Joy:
I did find it and I read it.
Oh, I am so happy for you. You are improving and feeling better! what a miracle! Just like that plant that you have blooming there that you brought back to life!!
The program is bringing you back to life!
Yes, it is okay that those papers are on the floor. You'll gather everything up when you find that birth cirtificate.
I am so encouraged for you and it encourages me to see such a good report from you so soon!!!
God is at work for sure.
I am just so pleased!!
Have a wonderful rest of the day!!!
God bless you!!!
Mary Jane