helpless

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
wayneg

Post by wayneg » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:37 am

someone please help me i cant stop crying this morning im so overwhelmed thougts are racing im so scared i want to die i cant i have a 2 year old son i love him so much i dont know what to do i look at my tapes but cant pisck them up i hate this feeling why does this happen to people i need support big time i feel like such a little baby got i lot of stuff to do this is just really crazy how a person can feel this bad i pray alot but i cry more i used to be in great shape no im gaing weight like crazy i cant een muster up the strehgth to write out my bills this just really sucks i want to scream please help me if you can wayne

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:24 am

Good morning, Wayne:
I believe that this is a good time for you to see a good doctor. Try to "let go". You do need some help right now.
May God stengthen you.
Do you remember this verse from Isaiah?:
"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall rise up with wings as an eagle.
They shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."
I am praying for you. Make an appt. and get in to see a doctor.
Mary Jane

Mary Wargo

Post by Mary Wargo » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:14 am

I agree with Cornflower. It may be a good time to see a doctor. I'm not trying to talk anyone into taking medication but sometimes we may need the help temporarily to get calm enough to think straight. None of us may know exactly why this happens, but sometimes we just have to accept that it does happen and ask for help. Try to concentrate on slowing your breathing down and do the breathing exercises. Take out your index cards that came with the program on how to stop a panic attack and read over them several times repeatedly. This will pass- it always does.

wayneg

Post by wayneg » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:02 am

i do see a doctor and am on meds maybe not the right ones ive calmed it down a little i just want my old life back ill keep trying and praying to find the inner strength somewhere this condition is just plain torture well anyway thankyou for your time wayne

Lambert

Post by Lambert » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:43 am

Hi Wayneg, I will pray for you my friend.You WILL get your life back, you WILL feel better, you can do it right now! Do not give those negative thoughts the power, they are not deserving.YOU are the one who is deserving, of happiness, of peace, of empowerment.I will pray for you Wayneg.Kudos for you to come on here and reach out when you needed it.

Marcie_K

Post by Marcie_K » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:17 am

Hi Wayneg, :)
I know how you are feeling. I feel your pain. Talk to your doctor and explain how you are feeling. We all are different so it may take a few tries to get the right medicine. I have talked to so many people here who have been helped and that provides me with great hope.
We all have bad times and can't really control what life deals out to us. We do have power over our thoughts and actions.
You are a very strong person and you deserve all that life has to offer. Lean on the people here because they are a great resource. Take one step at a time and be patient with yourself. Believe in YOU!!!
You are in my prayers
Marcie

wayneg

Post by wayneg » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:42 am

thanks to all i listened to my relaxation cd and somtimes when it comes on lucindas voice startles me but i stayed with it and the breathing calmed me down i didnt want it to end after it was over i prayed to god for just a little peace more liked begged and he came through soon i will go for a walk and concentate on my breathing this seems to be the key to relaxing because i really need to calm down thankyou for your support and prayers wayne