Something Positive

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
GCR

Post by GCR » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:45 pm

Lucinda Bassett and her program. In my 26 years of being on this planet I never thought I would be given the opportunity to learn so much about myself. Lucinda I Thank You, God Bless you and your family. I still have a long way to go but I will be that much stronger, happier, and relaxed uuhhhhh because of you when I am done with this program. I just wanted to post my appreciation of someone I watch and or listen to every day in the tapes and video's. Just a thought (it's nice having a positive one once and a while).
Negative Thought:
In fact, I think because I say I will be stronger happier and more relaxed at the end of this program I will not be.
Positive Thought:
Just a thought, if I could predict the future I would be a millionaire by now, live in the present and post this message.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:01 pm

Hi GCR.

I am right there with you. I've finished a while ago, and you are so correct in thinking that you will feel great.

I thank you too, Lucinda. :)

DeeDee.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:51 am

I am sooo glad to hear this from both of you. It is very comforting to those of us who are still going through this process to know there are people out there who have succeeded. DeeDee I love reading your posts they are always so positive and uplifting for me. Today, I am having a really hard time with my anxiety and am struggling to get focused enough to use my skills. God bless you both.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:09 am

That was so Great to here. I needed that. I am still working on session 3. I am learning so much about myself and I also am so Greatful to Lucinda for this program. It has been a god send. There is so much to learn and all so worth putting the time into. I also enjoy reading your posts dee dee you are a Great inspiration and so positive and informative. Take care and God Bless!!

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:00 am

Thanks DeeDee and the rest of you,
I will have a good day because of this..

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:05 am

Hello new friends, I too has procrastinated for years. I saw the program advertised a year ago and I said finally I will make a commitment to work on my mental health, as well as phyical health. I was at eased once the package arrived. YES finally I will be a calm minded person. I was anxious about travel long distance, crossing bridges, anything out of my comfort zone. I traveled to Vegas last spring, and the entire time, I was a RECK, no one noticed because I stayed quiet and clinged onto my spouse. I am a mess in traffic at times, only because I think i will be in an accident. I try to think positive because WORDS have power, and I don't want be bring nothing negative in my life. That is why I am investing in myself. I spend money for everyhing else, this is my INVESTMENT in ME, and I DESERVE IT. I have went through all the introduction tapes, shared and opened my thoughts a condition with my MOM and Spouse. I found out that the source is heritary on my Mom's side, so I knew others had it. My 2kids always knew I was ANXIOUS and EXCITED alot because of my outgoing personality, but little did anyone know how much I had to deal with daily. I am opening UP to everyone and is not ashame. Out of 5 children, I am the most HYPE one, but looking and knowing me you would have never thought I had a condition. But each day is a new day to

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:08 am

Hello Jugray, ali04, and GCR. Thank you so much. I appreciate you all and I appreciate what you said about me. I am just happy to make a difference and to help others because I know how difficult going through anxiety and depression is. You'll be rid of the stuff real soon, just keep doing what you're doing. :)

Take care. DeeDee.

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”