OMG !

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
finallyhere

OMG !

Post by finallyhere » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:43 pm

I just started session 3 (a day early) and just read all the post topics, and now I think I'm going to have a panic attack. I need to calm down. Are you with me? I am breathing. I'm going to sleep. Tomorrow. I will be OK.

goingtobefine

Re: OMG !

Post by goingtobefine » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:09 pm

yea im with you , now i am thinking everything is a panic attack , like i have a sinus problem , but now i think it's a panic attack. but i know the truth so i'm just wondering if im the only one that started filling like this or is it just me . but i hope you know that you will be ok just rember like everything this to will pass, just try to look at it as a new way of learning about yourself .i think i am finlly seeing the true me and i think i will LOVE her the way she should have been all along.

finallyhere

Post by finallyhere » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:03 am

You want to know something? This week for the first time in my life i liked the face in the mirror and thought i had a pretty smile. Thats number1, then all sorts of people started smiling at me for no reason. boy, did that make me think. i must have been a walking bundle of hostility. :) it truley feels amazing. thanks

qutycute

Post by qutycute » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:54 pm

i can totally agree... i m startin 2 feel a lil better... n every lil bit counts... n thats awesome!!! it will be so great 2 do this with people... n thats what i m tryin 2 start up.... us gettin 2 talk 2 each other n help 1 another... thats what this site n program is 4... when ur havin a bad day... or an anxiety or panic attck... or stuck in depression... we all need 2 help 1 another.... i been postin my email on here.... cuz sometimes its real hard 2 find some1 in the chatroom... so if u c me online, send me an im... qutycute1@yahoo.com... hope 2 hear from some of u!!!! :D

asammy

Post by asammy » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:36 am

Yeah when I first listened to Session 3 I didn't realize how many negative thoughts I had a day until I actually kept track! It can be hard to stay positive when all day you tell yourself negative things, but it DOES work :) I hope that this session has become less overwhelming for you and that you can really work on it cause it helps a lot with dealing with anxiety.

qutycute

Post by qutycute » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:23 pm

it has been definetly helpin!!! i have been listenin 2 session 3 about 10 times. n just started 1 again just so it all sinks in.. i hope it has been workin 4 u!!!!!

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”