Are You Having Panic Attacks???

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.

Post by Guest » Thu May 07, 2009 6:20 pm

To All,
I have posted a thread in the "General Comments" section of this forum entitled "Overcoming a Panic Attack Video"....All you need to do is to click on this video and watch....

I do suggest that you read my prior posting first
entitled..."Hi Everyone"...It gives you information about the video which may be VERY HELPFUL!!!!

The reason I post these things is to help others here on the forum who are suffering!!!

I suffered for 21 years of my life with agoraphobia, and lived in a constant state of panic and anxiety!!!

I have been there and done that, and I do NOT want anyone else to suffer as I have suffered..
So, you might say that this is my mission in life!!!!

May God Bless Each of You Is My Prayer!!!!

Mary L. Smith

Post by Mary L. Smith » Thu May 14, 2009 6:32 am

Ms. T Bones, I can't be sure how to distinguish a panic attack from an actual breathing episode.It kind of puts me in a bind sometimes. I have begun to think that part of it is either the breathing triggers the panic or the paic triggers the breathing. I have gotten through the first 2 cds and really like the program so far.
freeone

Post by Guest » Thu May 14, 2009 3:35 pm

Dear Mary,
The proper breathing techniques discussed in the program are the way to help get rid of those panic attacks...

The deep breathing exercise is sooo natural, and it is the way a baby actually breathes...

Anxious people become shallow breathers, and that tends to make one feel spacey, light-headed, and even off-balance or dizzy...

The deep breathing lowers the anxiety, and lessens your chance of having that panic attack...

You are doing great...Do the program, and you will not believe how much happier and healthier you will be and feel!!!

I loved the program, since, I had those panic attacks for 21 years of my life, and I was sick and tired of "being sick and tired"...

I pray God Blesses You On Your Journey To Recovery...God Bless

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”