carpal tunnel with the program

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
sarah29

carpal tunnel with the program

Post by sarah29 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:49 pm

The program seems good, but I'm still losing hope.
Every day I'm in pain. I'm still young... in my 20's... and have carpal tunnel.
It hurts to type in this forum. I avoid facebook, my job is full of typing. I feel trapped, and everyone sympathizes but they don't realize how debilitating it can be.
I feel tired every morning now, no matter how much I slept. I become irritable and angry at work, for no apparent reason. I just want to get out, not have to work, and get better. A lot of times, I feel like just running out of the building and leaving. But I know I can't. I need my job.
Been going to physical therapy and seeing a chiropractor, no relief. I'm still the same after 3 months.
So, yes... I have anxious episodes... but just thinking that I'm the one causing the panic doesn't help. Neither does distracting my mind... I tend to think about things obsessively, constantly. It always just comes right back.
My body feels like it's against me. I don't find the energy or desire to do simple things, anymore. And I feel like crying a lot of the time, and avoiding social situations.
I've lost interest in things. I can't play piano without being in pain. There's so many things I'm not allowed to do.
I wonder how I'll ever get better.
I'll try, but I feel hopeless. There's no end in sight. :cry:

KBGamer

Re: carpal tunnel with the program

Post by KBGamer » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:12 am

I have read your posting a couple of times, and have to tell you I am thinking about your plight. While I am not in constant pain I do have serious health problems. In April I was hospitalized with blood clots in both lungs, when the clots went through my heart it was very painful and I thought I was having a heart attack. The doc said I am lucky to be alive.

In my opinion, continue the program, I am. We both have nothing to lose and so much that we might gain by going through it.

I too am tired every morrning, and have no energy...ever, and obsessing.....I do it about so many things. I just wanted to say much of your post reminded me of ME. Lets get through this thing and see how it turns out, shall we???

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”