Panic or something worse??

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
marialuv19

Panic or something worse??

Post by marialuv19 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:11 pm

I had a panic attack a couple of days ago and it was probably one of the worst bouts of fear and panic I've had since I was
stranded in another state and couldnt get a flight out back home till the morning. I was at a car dealership and usually I know when I'm having a panic attack---it comes and goes so fast---I guess some are worse than others. I wonder if anyone else gets this way when they are panicking. I know I was stressed bc buying a car is a big deal, kinda, and this would have been my first time too.
Well---I just felt like all of a sudden ---I had to go to the bathroom immediately--not only that but when I was in the office with the dealer guy---I couldnt sit there--I had to get up and leave. I couldnt even hide the fact that I was panicking.You could obvioulsy tell there was something bothering me. I really didnt know what the hell was wrong with me---I was with my mom and the look on her face when I told her I needed to go was frightening too. She said to me later how she thought we were going to have to call an ambulance for me. I honestly thought I was losing my marbles right then and there--is this a panic attack or is this something worse? Later on ---I was getting in the car with my family and felt those same feelings come on again---I used the breathing technique which really helped me get through the car ride. Normal..or not normal at all? Just for trying to buy a car--? Now...im scared that it's gonna happen again :?:

Well...I went in there today and bought my car--:) I didnt panic or freak out---Thank GOD--but I wonder what the hell that was---intense outright fear--and I had to go to the bathroom asap.

Yendys

Re: Panic or something worse??

Post by Yendys » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:45 pm

I believe it was a panic attack.
I got one the other day randomly driving to work. For me i know i have been dealing with alot of financial problems recently and not eating or exercising regulary which is why i am probably on edge. Maybe there is something in your life that has been bothering you that you are not aware of...the good thing is you got through it that means you are improving!

Pauly J

Re: Panic or something worse??

Post by Pauly J » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:33 pm

Sometimes we can mistaken excitement for panic attacks! When you are excited you can sometimes have similar symptoms that you would experience with a panic attack! Think about it! Most likely it was a panic attack, though!

pauly j

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”