ughh...ongoing pain stays the same

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
marialuv19

ughh...ongoing pain stays the same

Post by marialuv19 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:28 am

Hi Everyone,
I have been having panic attacks frequently over the past 2 weeks.
I just finished listening to session 2 and I honestly feel a little scared having listened to it..lol. I notice how I feel
verrry hopeful...I need to make a change...I've had panic attacks ongoing for about 10 years now.
My main symptoms are headaches...they just never seem to go away! I wake up every day with a headache. Sometimes,
I notice when they come on..sometimes my head just pounds so bad that I don't know what caused it..but it's a dull pain
that is there--it either intensifies or stays the same --which is a slight headache. I know it's not a migraine...I'm not sensitive to light at all. It's only on the right side of my head..The left side feels fine. It's very hard to get to the root of this problem for me...I've seen soooo many doctors and they really don't know whats wrong or how to even treat it. they tell me it's ok--I'm gonna be allright :) and that I will live.

I've grown alot closer to God during this time...which is a great thing. :D I live in New York and this weather is making me so depressed at the moment. It's freezing outside..we've had sooo much snow over the past month that it's still on the ground. It makes it hard to go out and do things...I used to love walking when the weather is warm by the water...it was great exercise and I felt amazing when I did that. I think I've been suffering with seasonal depressive disorder lately.. I never had it before this time but hopefully we get better weather soon. I feel locked in my house....I feel like I don't want to go out and do things bc it's so cold. I plan on going to the skating rink tommorow--one of my fav pastimes...I figure that maybe I can get some exercise that way...in a fun way. I also notice the importance of water ....and drinking ALOT of it to feel better. Does anybody know what could be causing these headaches??

Paisleegreen

Re: ughh...ongoing pain stays the same

Post by Paisleegreen » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:36 pm

So sorry about the snow still lying around. I'm with you, I do not like the cold weather. It isn't too bad if the sun is shining, but when its gray it is worse. Yes, you could be suffering from S.A.D. and going ice skating should help you feel better by getting exercise and seeing other people having fun. I really don't know what to say about your headaches, unless you have a cold or it is the weather and the S.A.D. Paislee :)

frankg

Post by frankg » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 am

hey, i'm in the chicago area so i know a little how you feel with the snow and that 'locked in' feeling. one bright spot is that it's going to be warm soon. as far as the headaches go, they may be caused by the lack of sunlight and that you have been doing little exercise. since you aren't sensitive to light may try light therapy. (i've never done it but it's something to try)

sjhoiuy

Post by sjhoiuy » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:24 am

The doctors and the staff at Advanced Health & Spine Center are dedicated to helping you achieve a healthy and pain-free life -- combining skill and expertise that spans the entire chiropractic health spectrum. They are committed to bringing you better health and a better way of life by using the newest and most advanced techniques in pain relief health care today.
Lawrenceville GA Chiropractor

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”