Panic attacks are coming back..

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
Katie_Lee18

Post by Katie_Lee18 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:02 am

Alright, I was doing BETTER, still having anxious episodes, but overall getting better, but it seems like these past few days I've been even more anxious and having panic attacks. I had to get a holter monitor for a follow up from my EKG exam (out of anxiety, because I thought something was wrong with my heart because of all the palpitations) so that brought a lot of anxiety..is that why? and what can I do to calm down and relax? I'm constantly thinking something's wrong with me. I feel tired and just not feeling good all the time..I want to feel full of energy and good physically and I wanna be happy...I just want to change so bad..

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:11 pm

Katie, hang in there. I wish I had the program at your age. Try to hack through the "emotional noise" and see what's really the stressor. A few months ago I took a medic unit ride to the local ER for cardiac symptoms...the end result was "healthy as a horse." Don't beat yourself up for taking care of your health. Do anything you can to distract yourself. At 18 I drove my parents nuts with perceived "illnesses." Now I'm retiring from my first career, and the anxiety is back. It's like little league baseball; concentrate on the fundamentals (breathing, self-talk, stay in the moment.) It's gonna take a little time, but you can do it. You have to; it's your mind and body(notice I said both, because you can't separate them).

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:26 am

thank you :) I don't know why I obsess over my health it's ridiculous! But I just got the results and it came back normal. So I'm gonna try not to worry so much, and do the healthy tips the program offers.

:)

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:30 am

im someone who obsesses over my health constantly, more like a "hypocondriac" i know what you are going through, i have a problem with always having rediculous expectations and worrying so much... whats there to do any suggestions?

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”