relaxation tape

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
kamscout

Post by kamscout » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:16 am

How do you find time to do t his 3x's a day??? I work 2 jobs and can only find time at night or on my days off. Can not do this in the morning affraid I will fall back asleep!! any suggestions to this? Paying lots of money for this program and want to use wisely.
thank you

luvpiggy

Post by luvpiggy » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:45 pm

I can't do it 3 time a day either.
I use it EVERY night to go to sleep & it has helped me stay a sleep . I used to fall right asleep but not stay asleep all night , not sure if this is a problem for you or not bu - this has helped relax me enough to fall into a deeper sleep .
I think even a little is better than not at all .

BeatAnxiety07

Post by BeatAnxiety07 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Kamscout...The main thing is just to do it...You will become more stressed by placing a time limit on yourself....Remember we all have the same number of hours in a day...I pray that you will take at least an hour out of your day, just for you...You deserve it!!!!

"When you fear that you cannot, let that fear motivate you to prove that you can!"

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:55 am

I do it during lunch sometimes. Just get in the car and park in a quiet place and relax for 15 minutes. Can you do that?

Alabama~Worley

Post by Alabama~Worley » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:32 am

moldingrock...Of course you can, but, I would suggest that you also try and make some time for the workbook and other CDs....If breaking it into intervals works for you, then do that!!!! I truly believe that the more time you spend doing the program, the faster the rewards...But, like I said, no-one needs to be placing pressure on themselves, since, that only tends to make matters worse...My suggestion is...Just do it....
God Bless!!!

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:50 am

Intervals, yes that sounds like a good idea to me. I'll try it. Thanks!

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:43 am

I listen to it as soon as I wake up in the morning before I get out of bed, sometimes during the day if I listen to it I either listen to it on the pc while I'm reading other things or when I go for a walk, and I listen to it again when I get in bed at night. I woke up anxious and felt pretty good after listening to it this morning, I'm anxious this afternoon (have been every day lately) so I plan on listening to it during my walk w/my dog in a few minutes).

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:06 pm

I just started a few days ago, and listen before bed. Took with me to work today listened at lunchtime. Was ok trying to find a routine, Need to get this going. I need it.

Holly J

Post by Holly J » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:41 am

Kamscout, even 1x a day at night helps. Sure 3x a day is better if you can manage it but if you're stressed thinking about trying to fit it in, that's a bit counterproductive.

When you aren't working do you watch TV or do anything else you could stop for now and fit the relaxation tape in? Especially if you're doing the program on trial you can give it as much chance as you can to work.

I find the relaxation tape makes me fall alseep too. I listen to it fully at night and participate, but before work and at lunch I listen to it while doing other light tasks(making breakfast or eating) and if I find I'm getting dozy, I stop the tape and just try to stay in a relaxed mindset.

Hope these ideas help. :)
"Come to me, all who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)"

Mello Nello

Post by Mello Nello » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:44 am

kamscout, I put my audio cds on my mp3 player, I can listen wherever I go. I can go to my car at lunch, eat, put my seat back down, listen to the relax tape and then go back to work. Hope this helps.

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”