need a little help tinight

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
goingtobefine

need a little help tinight

Post by goingtobefine » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:37 pm

Hi just a little help ,i just found out that i need to take my sis to work , that ok i can handle that but it's the heat that i am trying to worry about it's hot in nc. i know that i dont have breathing problems but it;s just something else to worry about even thow i take plenty of water. i have no ac in the car :( but i have been out when it was a lot hotter and have always been fine just something else to panic over. why i keep doing this to my self i will never know , there is a part of me that knows i will be fine but tonight i'm trying to panic and mess up waht has been a good day. i have the skills i am learning but i still get mad at myself.

finallyhere

Re: need a little help tinight

Post by finallyhere » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:36 pm

Peace out, you are going to be fine! I suffer the heat cause I don't want to pay for the A/C. Stubborn(sp?), yes, but I have learned to deal with it. Listen to the 'Relaxation" tape. It will help you to control your breathing, so that doesn't become a panic attack all by itself.

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”