vitamins

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
staceyclodfelter

vitamins

Post by staceyclodfelter » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:16 am

So I received the vitamins with my kit and I took them on Saturday but had anxiety all day about what they might do to me. I haven't taken them since. I know they would probably be benefical but I can't make myself take them because of the fear of having a anxiety attack. So frustrating!!!

VixWinnie

Re: vitamins

Post by VixWinnie » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:13 pm

I know exactly how you feel! I was so anxious about them that I called before I even received them to cancel the automatic sensing of them! The first day I took them I felt very anxious and sick to my stomach. It took everything I had to take them the next day, but I did, told myself I was fine, and I was..fine! Good luck, and if you can't bring yourself to take all the vitamins in the Good Days packet, go get yourself a B Complex Vitamin from the drug store. It's just one small pill, and the B vitamins will nice you lots of energy. :)

jkulag

Post by jkulag » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:08 pm

I felt anxious about the vitamins, too. Although I know they wouldn't give us something that would harm us. But my stomach is sensitive, so I didn't want to try something new. I already take a B complex and a multi, so I declined them . But, if you really want to get over being nervous about it, I suggest taking just one of the vitamins each morning with breakfast for several days, then 2, and gradually work up to taking all of them in one dose. jkulag

LiannaMichelle

Post by LiannaMichelle » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:46 am

i am also quite skeptical about vitamins and meds, etc. i gave myself permission to try the vitamins. i've been taking them for a week and a half and have found them to be very helpful. the good days pm vitamin has allotted me sleep - at last!!! and i am starting to gain a bit of energy during the day. for the first time in 6 years i went through an entire day without a nap! i think the relaxation session has also helped with this!
sometimes when i am terrified of eating something i try to distract myself while i do it. for example, i am scared of eating meat. i was vegetarian for 13 years out of fear. now i have eased my way into eating meat. i don't like the idea of it, but know i currently need it for my health. i do positive self talk and tell myself that i cant think about the scary side of it. it takes time, but you'll get there! i hope you are able to try the vitamins. i think they will help you a lot!

isabel001

Post by isabel001 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:26 pm

hi everyone.... i am scared of taking any vitamins/meds/things that would go through my system BUT i tried the vitamins with it and significantly.... it works for me..... PLS TRY IT EVEN ONCE and pls dont blame the anxiety directly bec u took the vitamins bec I AM A NURSE myself and i know it has no correlation. WE ARE JUST ANXIOUS ALL THE TIME THAT WE SOMETIMES BLAME THE MEDS FOR ALL THE ANXIETY..... :)

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”