on the verge of panic all the time

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
nateball3

on the verge of panic all the time

Post by nateball3 » Sun May 01, 2011 9:25 pm

I cannot handle stress at all.. Any little thing basically put me in panic mode. I had to stop going to class cause i couldnt even sit there. Just even thinking about driving makes me very nervous. Is anyone experiencing this kind of anxiety? Im also afraid to be around people sometimes cause im so scared i might hurt them.. why do i feel this way? why am i even thinking this crap? Is anyone scared like this? I also very scared of those paranormal movies and shows.. Does anyone have these kinda issues?

natasha01

Re: on the verge of panic all the time

Post by natasha01 » Thu May 12, 2011 11:57 pm

I totaly understand what you are going through i have trouble driving i cant go far like i use to but what i do is take a phone with me and if i have any trouble i call someone it also helps me from freaking out and i tell my self that it is just anxiety and that i will get through it. and as for being in public i try to go with someone and until i get a little better. it gets easer as you go and just rember you can do this.

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”