starting the program again

These 6 simple steps are designed to dramatically change the life of anyone who suffers from the debilitating effects of anxiety and panic attacks.
D.A.

Post by D.A. » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:17 am

Today I am starting the program again. Combatting Stress and Depression Program feels like a never ending process. "Will I always have to do this?" - is the question I am continuously asking.

The only approach I can think of now is to be as open and honest as I can as I experience the programs again. Is there anyone out there doing the same?

DA

anita57

Post by anita57 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:37 am

yes i have started a few times but never made it past the 2nd cd - so now i have started yet again and i am on the 2nd cd - hopefully moving to 3rd by end of week - just hang in there - i have a hard time sticking to a lot of things - it takes a lot of energy to keep a routine for anything that is helpful lol - i am even going to go back to weight watchers - i did wonderful for 4 months last spring - so just keep going and good luck

D.A.

Post by D.A. » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Yes, you are right! It does take a lot of energy and effort to do productive things as much as it takes to do unproductive things.

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:31 am

I'm really trying to understand why you guys just don't move forward. Listen to all the CDs...and then go back to the ones you need to work on. I guess for me, I like to get the overview, just like when you take a college class, they give you an introduction paper and the list of the chapters to study.

We learn in many different ways. I'm not sure if you are having trouble because you get overwhelmed, or think that you have to do each lesson perfectly, because you don't have to be perfect to move on. I think you'll find that you'll glean from each CD and subconciously you'll pick up what you need to learn to help you with your particular anxiety.

D.A.

Post by D.A. » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:27 pm

Paileegreen, it will be my second go at the program. I've already completed it once and feel like I need to go at it again but this time with the support group by my side.

I am somewhat of a perfectionist, so you can say that I'm trying to get it right. I'm sick of this condition.

Return to “Session 2 - Six Steps Designed to Put an End to Panic Attacks”