Help I am pregnant!

This forum is not "parents only", but it does focus on issues about parenting and children.
DukeR

Post by DukeR » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:33 am

Well Ladies...It happenend a lot sooner than I thought. We are started trying in January and I am pregnant! I am estatic but still working on how to deal with my panic attacks. I am off the xanax and down to .35 mg of my Lexapro which I will be done with on Monday.
I really have this fear of choking and I am working hard to remember it is impossible and I need nourishment for me and the developing baby.

Anyone have some pointers on how to ease the anxiety during this time?? I am so excited but I just want to make sure if I have a panic attack every once in a while it is not going to hurt my baby or cause me to miscarry..

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:42 am

I carried twins and was so scared i'd lose them but after awhile that fear ended it is normal to be worried when your pregnant but aftewr tyour third moth you will start to enjoy yourself..........

remember to take your good days pills

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:50 am

Did you have any anxiety,panic attacks during your pregnancy? what are good days pills?

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:53 am

you get them along with the thing that lucinda bassett gives you,she is one nice lady.....

the pills are made up of things that gives your seratonin a jump plus it has vitamins in it....

on the other note i lost a son after I got raped ,he was a stillborn and yes I have had miscarriages but ended up with 4 kids,2 girls 2 boys....

labor isn't easy but oh my it is worth it

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:57 am

I am just an online user of the program, I did not get the program sent to me. I am working with a therapist as well as recently started doing biofeedback which is pretty amazing to see your adrelaine and brain work.

I am so sorry to hear about everything you have been through but sure seems like you have been blessed with 4 beautiful kids.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:02 am

the program is behavior modification-cognative and all you gotta do to start the program is
call 1 800 511 8999 and tell them that your pregnant and that you would be interested in getting the program for free

my son(my oldest) I miss everyday but my other kids keep me busy

I got twins who are 19(girls)and then one boy 17 asnd the other 16

Ashley,Elizabeth,Benjamin and Jamison

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:12 am

that is so wonderful! We are going to beat this misearble thing called Panic Attacks!! I just cant wait to go to the doctor and see that little heartbeat and know everything is okay. It is all very surreal!

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:23 am

I was wondering what were the feel good pills? I never got them with my program and I got my program about 3 years ago. Also Beth good congrats on the new baby in your tummy you will do Great and be a fantastic mommy!

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:35 am

How did you get into doing the biofeedback??? I have always been interested in it.
Originally posted by DukeR:
I am just an online user of the program, I did not get the program sent to me. I am working with a therapist as well as recently started doing biofeedback which is pretty amazing to see your adrelaine and brain work.

I am so sorry to hear about everything you have been through but sure seems like you have been blessed with 4 beautiful kids.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:46 am

Thank you Living 4 the future! I am so excited about it.

Sandina, my therapist told me about it and I thought that is was so interesting that I had to try it. I have only done it twice, today will be my third time. But it is truly amazing to see that I think with the adrelaine side of my brain. I never knew this before but when the tips of your fingers are cold that means that your blood is going else where because of the fight/flight response in your body. I hightly suggest it!

Return to “Parent to Parent”