Stressed out college student.

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
mws1994

Stressed out college student.

Post by mws1994 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:30 pm

I've struggled with anxiety and depression on and off for a few years now. But it's never been this bad. I'm originally from the east coast, and I'm in my first semester of college in Chicago. The past few weeks have been some of the hardest in my life. I've been having anxiety attacks, having to leave class, staying up all night thinking I'm gonna have to go to the hospital because my anxiety is so bad. For the past few weeks i've noticed a ringing in my ear, and I swear it's my becoming my biggest obstacle. Sometimes it goes away, sometimes it annoys me so badly and comsumes my thoughts by worrying about it. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I'm scared to death that something is wrong with my ears and that the ringing will never go away for good. I've been to the doctor and she said they were fine. These cds/therapy/exercise/and eating healthy have all helped me improve over the last week. I'm making strides but I am so scared- Why are my ears ringing?! I just want answers. The unknown scares me so much. If you can relate to this symptom please reply.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”