Thinking too much

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
dannyv26

Thinking too much

Post by dannyv26 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:48 am

I feel like i think toooooo much its like if i overthink everything it could be like texting a person im like what should i put is she gonna text me back. Thats an example that happens too mean but its stupid but i jist think alot over everything i hate it.. i worry alot sometimes i feel not im my body or something like that i think its depersonalization but i dont know it really sucks this :( nothing makes me happy i feel i am not myself i dont live life and i dont enjoy things sometimes i just wanna give up but then i tell myself i am not gonna do anything to myself i hate worrying and thinking.. i hate this not being myself feeling not controling my actions and sometimes i cant concentrate i hate it... i am taking zoloft but idk if its helping or anything im not having anxiety attacks anymore.. i sometimes like think of something good and then a negative thought has to ruin it and i just get down i think way too much and i dont want to!! I want to be happy and live enjoy things not worry at all!!!!!

tina martin

Re: Thinking too much

Post by tina martin » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:08 am

Do you have the program here? Or the book by Lucinda Bassett? The function of CBT (Cognitive Behavior Therapy) is to help you order and discipline your mind and thinking. It is the reconditioning and restructuring of your thoughts. It requires attention and dedication, but can help a great deal.

Wishing you peace and calm.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”