Vitamin deficiency?

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
Darren John

Vitamin deficiency?

Post by Darren John » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:04 am

I suffer from constant anxiety all day until i go to bed..just clutching at straws but could i have a vitamin deficiency?.

coachchris

Re: Vitamin deficiency?

Post by coachchris » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:45 pm

Do you take a multi-vitamin? Stress depletes our body of many nutrients. Research shows a good multi-vitamin is very important for our brain health. Especially the B vitamins and the Omegas. Water and exercise are important too.

Esme1979

Re: Vitamin deficiency?

Post by Esme1979 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:07 pm

as for the vitamins... I believe that a sufficient intake of B complex and B 12 is greatly helpful. Try it, you can even ask your doctor. I take effexor daily and when needed xanex, but i am really trying to not take any xanex at all. However, the b vitamins are amazing and have done wonders. My family on my dad's side all have anxiety and or depression issues, but they are scared to take medication and they swear by b complex and b 12. I have suffered from anxiety for 8 years and i have been taking b complex on and off, recently my episodes of panick have worsened and i have started to take b complex again and not my xanex and it is really helping- please do try it out. its all natural and is a vitamin that will not hurt you but truly do your body some good. be careful with other vitamins that are multi because some may contain green tea and or energy boosters that you may not need right now. i hope this has helped- Esmeralda :)

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”