Is anyone there?

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
LauraLL

Is anyone there?

Post by LauraLL » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:42 am

I have been getting on here for three days now and I am seeing people talking about games and selling stuff. Is anyone still on here for anxiety and depression? All the posts are from like 07 and 08. Is anybody there? :?:

coachchris

Re: Is anyone there?

Post by coachchris » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:37 pm

Hi Laura,

Welcome to peer support. We are glad you're here. I saw your other post but haven't had a chance to say hi. Sorry for all of the spam today. Our Web guy comes in and cleans it out daily. It is very frustrating. I believe I saw in your post that you are a Christian and you mentioned "taking every thought captive". That is one of my favorites verses and so applicable for what this program teaches. It is so powerful to be able to filter our thoughts, check them for truth and feel at peace!

Please keep us posted on your progress. I would love to have a free coaching call with you to answer any questions.
If you would like to set that up just private message me by clicking on the PM tab to the right of this post.

We are here to help!
Coach Chris StressCenter.com

Jlk

Post by Jlk » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:04 pm

Im here. I agree morepeople need to check in and post. I am here asmuch as possible. Feeel free to read my posts. And.coach chris is ery good at replying to posts. Look forward to hearing from u.

LauraLL

Post by LauraLL » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:46 am

Thanks Jlk. It would be good. I did get on a chat but this is alittle better in some ways because you don't have to catch people on here. I will definately be posting.

Jlk

Post by Jlk » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Glad to hear from you. So where are you at with your anxiety, If I may ask? I am struggeling myself because i haven't been able to dedicate myself to the program, but I am working on it. I just keep getting in my way with the negative self image and outlook. Hence the program lol.

LauraLL

Post by LauraLL » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:42 am

I'm doing pretty good. I have driven a few times with no panic. One time I even enjoyed it. :D I also have had a drop in blood pressure and have been able to come off my meds for that. I am on session 4. I still have days when I get negative about myself. It's usually about how I look. I would really like to start exercising but haven't yet. I am determined to stay with the program because I'm tired of living like this. I think it's important to know you don't have to do it "just right". I do what helps me. Like I can't do the relaxation cd right now because it actually makes me nervous to lay there listening to her talk and feeling what i feel while waiting to get to the actually exercises. But I do the "picture peace" thing from like 2 or 3. And I do the breathing when I feel weird. I also have a mantra that I wrote down that is all scripture based (i'm a christian). I am planning to make a relaxation cd of my own with some classical music that I think is heavenly and with my husbands voice (cause I love his voice.). So how are you doing now?

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”