What are your Goal Setting strategies ?

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
dphi

What are your Goal Setting strategies ?

Post by dphi » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:10 am

I havent gone through the program just yet so i dont know if this is eventually covered in detail or not but its something that i dont know much about. What are some goal setting / habit tips to follow ? Im new to the realm of personal development and would like to know more about goal setting. Do you have any suggestions ?

tina martin

Re: What are your Goal Setting strategies ?

Post by tina martin » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:35 am

Goal setting is a broad topic. Any one of the sessions can be viewed as goal setting. What is most important may vary from person to person, so some introspection may be necessary.

The important thing in my mind and experience is to break goals down to manageable dimensions so you can meet them and learn to feel good about yourself. Maybe it is simply eating right today, or doing some exercise, or meditating just 5 minutes or so, or praising yourself for everything you do today. You might like keeping a record of your goals, big or little, and record them in a notebook making appropriate entries as you go along. Just some thoughts.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”